Friday, April 26, 2013

Zooma Ambassador and Discount Code

I have been trying to write this post since I got the email from Zooma right before Worcester Sharks Ice Hockey Game. Unfortunately, as it sometimes does, life got in the way.  Anyway, I have some great news to share!

I have been selected as an Ambassador for the Zooma Cape Cod Half and 10K.  To say I'm excited about this is an understatement. I ran this race last year and absolutely loved it!  It was a beautiful location, fun course and the atmosphere!  It was like I had a couple of hundred running buddies for the day.

I want to encourage you to run a Zooma race (they're nation wide!).  Even if you've only done 5Ks until know, you can easily get up to a 10K by September! If you're already doing 10K mileage, you can get to 13.1 by the end of September (it's 22 weeks away, and I know a great 16 week training plan over at Another Mother Runner!). 

I'm sure you could some extra incentive, right?  How about a discount code!  When you sign up for either the Zooma Cape Cod 10K or Half, use the code CCAMB6 for 10% off.  Then you can use the savings to buy a new running skirt ;) (please tell me I'm not the only one to do that!)


No comments:

Post a Comment